Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Talkback: The Baby Show Manchester - show report

Replies

• Hiya, my new business RagHeroes attended the show and it was a massive achievement for me as we only launched on August 1st this year! The show was fab and we had a great time, I loved watching the fashion shows, when I managed to get a break from the stand! and I loved listening to Jo Tandum speak......I also had no voice left at the end and very achy feet indeed!lol , Maria x
  • Me, my mum and 4 month old went on the Friday. I really enjoyed my day. We had come from Derby So not on the doorstep. Bought more funky giraffe bibs and a fg romper suit :-) Got some bits from the mam stand. Bought one of your goofy bags and indulged in a free chocolate from jelly fingers.

The only thing I felt the show was missing was a food company. No SMA or cow and gate, or anyone like that. Nor anyone on hand for advice on bottle feeding. I personally was looking for a swaddle blanket however no one there sold them. Also I'm afraid to say I was a bit disappointed with bumpkins stand. They had a baby changing table and a breastfeeding pillow for a prop and to sit babies on, with no back. So you can imagine mine and my mums horror when a mum had to catch her baby girl from falling back when the pillow slipped.

But all in all a good day, and if I'd of gone whilst I was still pregnant, we would probably be bankrupt by now :-)