Talkback: 10 of the best changing bags

• took ages choosing my changing bag, theres so many about!! in the end i chose a Radley bag, comes with two bottle warmers (which fit the super large dr brown bottles in) nappy changing pad and a little purse/cosmetic bag for mam!! love it, and its super stylish x

• My husband and I absolutely love the Kobe bag from Babybeau! It is a great investment piece as it will last for many years to come and either of us could use it as a work or leisure bag. Now my baby can be changed in style with the leather changing mat it comes with! Good quality and reccommended x
  • I can't live without my pink lining blooming gorgeous- pink butterflies bag. Stylish and practical, lots of pockets and 2 insulated bottle pockets as well as exterior pockets of a good size., Pen holder and key fob clip. Trademark hot pink lining and fab accessories of a branded changing mat, wet bag and mirror! Well worth every penny!
  • Hi there, I'm torn between the Storksak Sofia and Pacapod Firenze? Can anyone help me make a choice?
  • i absolutely love the kobe changing bag. lightweight, comfortable and a reasonable price. me and my partner decided to by the bag so we could share a changing bag between ourselves instead of having 2 separate bags because sometimes you can end up forgetting the wipes, bum cream etc in the other persons bags. so to avoid unnecessary arguments we both agreed we would by the kobe bag bag from babybeau.

• I have the Beaba Baby Doll bag and its fantastic. The accessories it comes with are great and I think real value for money for the price.