Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Talkback: MadeForMums Awards 2018: The winners

Replies

• I think that the instant perineal cold pack from first days it's a must have for every mom.
  • I just love so many of these! My favorites ones are: the First Days Maternity Supplies Instant Perineal Cold Pack, iCandy Orange, Jané matrix, Britax Advansafix
  • As a FTM, I have been reading up & researching as much as I can, having started with joining MFM..I think the BabyMoov belt has been very deserving of being a winner in the awards as it’s been an absolute life changer & Sabeen in terms of support & pain management!
  • Sorry I meant Saver not Sabeen..!

• I'm so glad the Recaro City life won gold - it's an amazing pram and such good value for the price! I tested it, fell in love with it, and have convinced my friend to get one!!
  • I love The Gro Company
  • Bae the label is by far my favourite. I was lucky enough to test out their maternity dress - "all or nothing dress" and it was amazing. It was so comfortable and I wore it for both work and social occasions. It gave me a really nice shape and enhanced my bump without making my bum look huge. Their entire range looks fab too!
  • Their clothes look great. Do you know where stocks them please? 

• Wowie, what an extensive List! great job on putting this together. My question was on the gold award for the cot bed section which is the Cuggl Noah cot and changer. It looks absolutely adorable. Was wondering if you knew whether it was made out of non-toxic materials?

Thanks!
  • The Gro Company are a more than deserving winner, love the brand. Have always bought Grobags as a safe sleeping option for my little one. Also have a gro egg which is fab! 👍