Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

The Amazon baby wishlist: everything you need to know

13»

Replies

• Hi @JJC94 we've asked your question to Amazon, and are awaiting their reply. 
    Hi @Misled_zebra to qualify for the 20% off, you do need to spend a certain amount - you can see the breakdown of how much you have to spend here
  • Karo-lina said:
    Hello, for anyone else their promotion doesn't work this month please? When i added qualifying items worth over £20 etc. Their gift this month doesn't get discounted at the checkout. Thanks
    Hi @Karo-lina
    We've spoken to Amazon and they have said: User Karo-lina: This could be linked to several issues: 1) Did you use the claim code? 2) Is the product selection all shipped and sold by Amazon? 3) Is the product selection part of the promotion? 4) Customers who claimed a gift before are not eligible. 

Does this help at all? 
  • JJC94 said:
    Has anyone had any trouble claiming for the baby gift? The items seem out of stock. Thanks
    Hi @JJC94 Amazon have told us this product is now back in stock.
  • Hi,
    to get the 20% discount do I need to buy all the items in one go?
    Thanks
    Hi @Misled_zebra
    Amazon have confirmed the purchase needs to be done in one go. 
  • Hi I've been trying to get the discount code to work for the past 2 weeks. Spoken with 10 different amazon staff both online and on the phone, including their Amazon Business Service management team who have been unable to work out why it doesn't work. I think they must have stopped the promotion but aren't admitting it.
  • Hi @Devlache we're so sorry you're having trouble with the Wishlist. would you be happy for us to contact Amazon and pass on your email address so they can hopefully help sort things out? 
  • Hi Danielle, yes sure. Hopefully they can get it working again 
  • The Tommee Tippee soothers seem to be out of stock with Amazon and buying from another supplier wont qualify for the discount! How do we get around it?
  • The Tommee Tippee soothers seem to be out of stock with Amazon and buying from another supplier wont qualify for the discount! How do we get around it?
    Hi @Frankiem5AYtslR we'll let Amazon know they are out of stock again - you can't get around it until they restock. We'll let you know what they say when we hear back. 
    Hi @Frankiem5AYtslR we've heard back from Amazon and they've confirmed all the soothers have gone now and won't be restocked. If you check the article above again, you'll see there is a link to a new item they are offering which is a Tommee Tippee Nappy Bin. We hope this helps.