Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How to get your child into commercials and television

SystemSystem mod
edited Jun 26, 2020 3:33AM in Article comments

imageHow to get your child into commercials and television

Got a talented child with the personality to be on TV? Here one mum shares her experiences and insights into having a child actor and how to get them into the spotlight

Read the full story here

Replies

• Options
    thanks so much for this I always wanted to be an actor I will so my mom this but I do not know how we would make the money for all this but I will keep on praying
  • Options
    Hi. Thank you for this step by step guide. My daughter will be on a book of an agency shes been accepted late July. I just need to get her a professional headshot to submit to spotlight. She was meant to join PQA last March and have a taster a week before the lockdown. It was nice to hear that PQA will be opening on 26th of September in my area. I was just wondering since its summer holiday do I need to send a message to the schools headmaster just in case (im being positive here lol) or should I wait until I need to take her off her class? Im not good in writing do you have a template that I can use to send to school? And what is the agency affiliated to PQA so I can have a look. Thank you so much. shy