Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Mum's 'rainbow baby' t-shirt encourages women to talk about miscarriage

SystemSystem mod
edited Mar 21, 2021 10:40PM in Article comments
imageMum's 'rainbow baby' t-shirt encourages women to talk about miscarriage

The top was spotted by another mum who had lost a baby

Read the full story here

Replies

• I actually reached out to her.... not her to me... I told her I knew what her shirt meant and how I was so proud of her that she was wearing it. Would you also like to know my part of the story? She got her rainbow and another miracle. Wanna talk about the side that never gets a rainbow??
  • @MadeForMums too bad I can’t post pics... she didn’t reach out to me... I reached out to her...
  • Hello there Cmixon. Thanks for your comments – and how lovely that you're the person who reached out to this woman! 

(You can post pics, by the way – just click the square with the mountain shape in it that's above the text box where you type your comments)

Of course we'd like to hear your part of the story! Do feel free to post it here or to mail it in to us at contactus@madeformums.com 

And yes, we do know all too well that, for some people, that rainbow never happens. We're very sorry if that's the case for you.