Forum home Article comments

How do I get my 14 year old to her dance classes???

For 3 Years I've been out of work. I recently started working again. I live in Toronto, Ontario and I have a 14 year old daughter. My daughter takes dance classes and I've always took her there but since I started working again I haven't been able to make it on time to take her to classes. Thankfully her dance season is over now and we don't have to worry about it, but the problem will arise again once another season starts in September. My husband also works late so he won't be able to drop her off either. We live in North York and her classes are in Markham. She won't be able to bus there because her classes end so late and I don't feel comfortable having my 14 year old on the train @ 10 pm every week. I don't know anyone who will be able to drop her and I would hate to pull her out of classes because she loves it. I tried contacting other dance moms but they declined, seeing how they didn't want to drive so far to pick up and drop off my daughter (30 MINUTES!!!) I need some serious help!! Please suggest options on how I can get transportation to get my daughter to her dance classes every week starting in September!! Anything is appreciated <3