Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Aptamil's new baby milk formula investigated after complaints of babies vomiting

SystemSystem mod
edited Apr 8, 2022 11:59PM in Article comments
imageAptamil's new baby milk formula investigated after complaints of babies vomiting

The updated Aptamil formulas have not been recalled - though parents are still facing problems. Here's everything you need to know...

Read the full story here

Replies

• There lines are not open 24/7 ive just tried to call. Ive been to hospital with my baby tonight due to a rash she has. Just realised the milk has changed and this could have done this. Phone lines are saying only open monday -fri 8-8 . This is disgusting and should not have been allowed. Now what do i do. Ive a cuboard full of the stuff and unsure if its made her ill.
  • Hi Lc13. We're so sorry to hear your baby has a rash. We hope you've managed to get some treatment and advice at the hospital.
    This article was published in 2018, which is when the change in some of Aptamil's formula milks was made. As far as we're aware, there haven't been any changes since then – which hopefully will reassure you a little.
    And you're right: it does seem that the Aptamil customer service line is now only open from 8am to 8pm Mondays to Fridays, as you say, and from 10am to 4pm at weekends. Thank you for letting us know about this.
    We think you can also contact them on Facebook 7 days a week (10am to 10pm).
  • Hiya. Thank you for the reply i realised after this was 2018. However aptamil have just resently changed their ingrediants again. They have removed palm oil and in increased the levels of other oils as well as two other components of which might be the reason my bunbas having a reaction. They isnt anothr reason she would be having this. Ive today been in touch with aptamil via whatsapp who are getting more info for me but its worrying really. Hope noone else's little one has any problems but something to certainly watch  Xx
  • Hi again Lc13. Thanks so much for updating us about this - we had no idea!

I think we'll remove this article for the moment then, to avoid confusion, while we think about doing an update.

We really hope your baby is doing OK now.