Forum home Pregnancy Baby names
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Which baby names do you love? Come and check out our list!

Hello,

We’ve been busy compiling a list of all the baby names floating around the MadeForMums Chat Forum this year, and we wondered which names do you like? Check out our list - do any of them grab you? Or something else entirely different?

Please let us know by posting on this thread below.

Replies

• Options

Now that we've found out we are having another boy we have started to try and think of some names for him! As much as I would LOVE to name him after a GoT character I doubt my OH would agree.. We could have had our own Lord Tyrion! 

Some names that we have agreed on, though are:

Jackson

Eliott 

Nathanial

Benjamin 

No doubt we'll change our minds closer to the time though lol 

• Options

Or The Mountain from GoT? You could always have Jaime (after Jaime Lannister - mu daughters name too!) Have to say StubbornBrit - Jackson was on my short list too - love it!

• Options

Our top names are Reggie James and Florence Rose...having checked the list I might have to reconsider as I wanted something unusual! X

• Options

Hadepop, don't reconsider - pretty sure they were the names you came up with this year that made it into our list!

• Options

I love my name which mean Pretty. 

• Options

we dont know the gender yet, but the names are ready :) 

Wilhelm if boy
    Monica if girl

• Options

Here is some name About babby male or female. I gave you a big list to choose from. I hope you find something you like.
    Gabrielle
    Vanessa
    Fallon
    Eleanor (Ellie)
    Elsa
    Amberlee
    Kyla
    Haylee
    McKenna
    Addison
    Presley
    Braelyn