Forum home Pregnancy Baby names
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Names beginning with B.Any ideas.

hi guys,between us me and my partner have three children.
There's his son Ben Matthew,
my son Blake Tyler
and our daughter Brooklynn Tamira.
I'm now four days over with another daughter we want to stick with the B's for a first name but want something modern.i.e not betty,barbara etc.
Her middle name and surname will be Tia Cowley so now just need the first name........any ideas.much appricated.Sarah.xXx

Replies

• bethany??? brittney?? beverley?? B is quite a hard one to be honest
  • Yeah we know that now.lol.we named our 1st daughter with a B as it was coincidence both our boys were B's,now we don't want baby to feel odd one out if we didn't name her with a B.We do like name bethany but thats my partners niece's name.So far we've gone from Bailee,but doesn't go with surname,to bryhoni to Briana which i'm stil quite set on and hoping he'll agree with in end.lol
  • brianne, briony, baily, breanna, brooke, any help?

i also like billie as a girls name and i know a bobby thats a girl...
  • sorry forgot you have got a brooklyn so cant have brooke, i like briana too xx My daughter is Isabella but shortened to Bella and thats another b. xx
  • Yeah one brook in our house is more than enough.lol.bless her.
  • billie-rae i like also briony & bailey-rae as u can see i like the name rae for a girl also billie , or brogan
  • billie-rae i like also briony & bailey-rae as u can see i like the name rae for a girl also billie , or brogan
  • Bethanie, Belle and Bella. Bethanie is my favourite as it is my daughters name.