Forum home Pregnancy Baby names
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Which girls names go with these three boys names?

hi, 

I'm expecting my first little girl in September, which I'm really excited about as I have 3 sons already. the only problem my partner and I have is that we cant think of a girls name we both like that goes nicely with our 3 sons names. Our sons names are Dylan, Colby and Hudson. We both like modern and slightly uncommon names, any suggestions are welcome, thank you 

Replies

• Hannah, Chloe or Darcie. :) 

Iris is my favorite girl name. 

Wish you all the best, my dear. <3

• Hi there. I personally like names derived from male names. Like Daniella from Daniel. I feel since she would be the only girl in a family of boys such names could suit her. We also have Georgina from George. You can search for other related names. It always seem a hard task when it comes to choosing a name. There are various websites that can help you do that. You can also decide to pick a name from your family members. Although  that method seems to be ancient. You can also decide to pick two names and merge them into one. There are various ways of coming up with names. I always feel its the best part, I enjoy giving people or suggesting names for my friends and family. Go for a name that is rarely used to give the baby a unique feature. All the best.

• Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines.