Forum home Pregnancy Baby names
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Alexa or Lucy ?????

Hi all we have narrowed it down to just 2 names. What do you prefer? My baby girl is due in April.

Replies

• alexa is beautiful ....lucy is nice too but there are lots of lucys ..alexa is not just as common good luck chic
  • i like Lucy better, although Alexa is really lovely too. its so difficult!!!!!!!!!!!
  • hi i like lucy 2 good luck with what ever you decide.xxxxxx
  • I like both too, my youngest sister is called Alex, my mum liked Alexis but couldnt get partner to agree so she settled for Alex, I like Alexa or Alexis. My two are called Madison and Isabella, where Madisons name was quite new I found it difficult to buy things with her name on, but finally I am finding things, so that is the only down side of having a different name.
    xx
  • I have family called Alexa - Lexy for short, i think it is a lovely name.
  • they are both lovely names. depends if u want people to be able to shorten the name or not. Alexa is lovely but like lollylou said u may not be able to get alot of things with her name on. Its very diffcuilt what you could do is wait till se is born and have a look you may find that she looks more like one than the other x
  • Thanks for that everyone I think she will be Alexa but il probably change my mind when I see her lol x
  • Both are nice names,I liked Lucy name very much.