Forum home Pregnancy Baby names
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Still no names HELP

Hiya all, i'm due on the 14th and me and hubby still have no names. We just can't agree on anything. Even tried you pick for a boy and i pick for a girl but nothing. I was joking a few weeks ago when i said it would be baby taylor for a week but i think it might end up happening lol :lol: Any one else having this problem? Any suggestions? :\)

Replies

• We also decided that Dad would choose the boys name(Cian) and I would choose the girls name(Olivia). neither of us liked each others choice to start of with, but the names have grown on us and now we stuck with them... we will find out in four weeks time which one it will be!! good luck! - tina
  • Thanks tina good luck to you to :\)
  • mrs, don't you think it's about time that you and your OH at least had a short-list?? Isn't there anything at all you like???? At least if you had a few to chose from you can see what suits bubba once s/he is born!! Claire x
  • Hi, might sound cheesy but how about Valentine, could be for boy or girl and that way noone could forget their birthday, if born on 14th that is.
  • Hey! I was born on 14th feb and if my mother had called me valentine I would have killed her!! LOL :lol:
  • My hubby kept joking when we found out i was due on valentines day that we should call the baby = valentine, valentino, cupid. Had jokes like that all the way through my pregnancy lol.
  • Hello.... We still cant think of a boys name, we do like Lianna for a girl and think we are agreed on that one?? But cant agree on a boys name Tailor/taylor is for a girl or a boy... do you both like that one?
    We quite like Tyler but not too sure. Why is it so difficult?????????????????????????????
    Baby expert plaese help us out- put a name suggestion list on here..........where we just list names it could be useful.......or may be not???????I have got a while to go so hopefully will agree on a name soonish!!! good luck
  • We both like the name taylor but that is our last name how cruel would that be taylor taylor lol. Lianna is nice but hubby hates anything like that. What can i say poor baby will be baby taylor for a while when he or she makes an appearance ( hopefully ASAP lol). Hubby won't even agree on one picks a boys name and the other picks a girls. Runninig out of options gotta laugh or i would cry lol :\)
  • Romeo for a boy -
    Juliet for a girl
    i know it's a tragedy but passionate lurve and suitable for Valentine's. Well, you did ask!
    otherwise, why not try to pick a letter and find one girls name and one boy's name you both like?? hard isn't it? for us a boys name was easy he's going to be named after OH's dad, but had about 5 girls names...lucky it's going to be a boy really!
  • All the parents or grandparents have really horrilble names bless them otherwise hubby would of liked to have done that, but not one of them has a nice name lol.