Forum home Pregnancy Baby names

We still don't agree on a name

I had the same with my daughter so i named her caitlyn amber. This time round me and hubby just can't agree

Replies

• I made a list of names i liked then gave it my husband from that we had a list of possibles and decided we liked calum jack for a boy but then two friends gave birth within weeks of us one called their boy calum paul the other charlie jack so we decided we would have to go back to the drawing board. When i eventually had him we chose adam as it was one of the possibles and his second name luke came out of nowhere just one that was said after he was delivered. Another friend of mine decided with her husband after much arguing that if it was a girl he could name her and if it was a boy she could choose a name and they would both have to put up with it.
  • We liked callum but my nephew called his baby that, we have had that a couple of times with family or close friends. My husband is to stubbon to not have a say in the name lol Just have to wait untill he or she is born.:\)
  • We liked callum but my nephew called his baby that, we have had that a couple of times with family or close friends. My husband is to stubbon to not have a say in the name lol Just have to wait untill he or she is born.:\)
  • Helloooooo me and my OH couldn't decide on a name with my 1st so we just picked a few names that we kinda agreed on put them in a hat and picked one!! And we got Jack Henry. There's already a Jack in our family but boys names are soooo hard!! Luckily Jack was one of my names so Jack it is!! Dont worry though.. some people have a specific name all the way through and see the baby and change it because the baby doesn't "look" like they'd be called that name. Maybe when u see ur baby u will know straight away what name their cute little face suits!! XX
  • we havent decided yet and if we cant agree i think i might pull the 'ive just gone thro 9 months of hell, have horrendous streach marks, popped these babies, will be getting up to breastfeed' argument and just make the decision. I wont choose the one name i absolutly love (Yanic) but dh absoulty hates tho.
  • Post deleted by MadeForMums. Here's a link to our Chat Guidelines.