Forum home› Babies› Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO Bedhead

Hi Bedhead
Have chatted to you a bit on here and know your LO is due any day so just wanted to wish you all the best. Hope everything goes as smoothly as possible.
Juliette image

[Modified by: Juliette on 25 June 2008 21:33:29 ]

Replies

• Cheers hun! He was due yesterday but seems to be following all the stereotypes about lazy boy lol I have my fingers crossed that he turns up soon coz I really don't fancy being induced.
    Kerry xx
  • Have you got a name picked for him yet?
    Do you think you'll use your reusables for him too?
    xx
  • He is going to be Barnaby Jaxon Gould, I had a lovely time buying loads of different teeny tiny first size nappies for him! Millie is still in my one size ones so I didn't have enough for both of them! I was going to use them form birth, even had them in my labour bag, but then I remembered how horrid new born poo is an swapped them for disposiables lol
    xx
  • Completely gatecrashng here but GOOD LUCK w????th your ????mpend????ng arr????val!! Its all mak????ng me too broody!! How old ????s M????ll????e?
  • She will be 22 months tomorrow. If lo turns up then I wil have one born 27 08 06 and on 27 06 08, how confusing will that be lol
  • Hi Dinky-Cath!!

Bedhead, Barnaby is a cute name! Are you fed up yet?
    Yep, not sure i'd be wanting to put a newborn in reusables!! Will be thinking of you x
  • morn????ng jul????ette!! Hope everyth????ng well w????th you!!
  • Hi Dinky

All ok here. Matthew walking well and into everything, eatigng and sleeping well, but having a few tantrums too!
    Nappies ok but we've now started using an eco-disp for when he has his big nap time cos he pees so much then that we were getting lots of leaks. Felt a bit of a failure at first then realised that it makes me less stressed, it's only 1 more nappy per day and i can wash my nappies 3-4 days instead of 2-3 now.

How's you? x
  • All good here too!! Got marr????ed a month ago and L????ams on the move too. Its currently about 45 degrees here and hes manag????ng f????ne w????th the heat too. L????am sleeps ????n a d????sp so dont go worry????ng about the odd one here and there!

I found weenot????ons a wh????le ago - dangerous dangerous webs????te!!

Theres also lots of people around me hav????ng bab????es and Im gett????ng more than a l????ttle broody!
  • Oh congrats on your wedding!!! Well done Liam x
    Where are you living?
    Might just have to have a peek at that site now!!
    I've been trying to decide if to try for another this year or next!!?!!
  • Don't do it Juliette! It'll cost you a fortune lol. I've just bought Millie some pretty wraps for under her summer skirts and I had to concentrate so hard not to get carried away.
    xx
  • haha - ????ts too easy to get sucked ????n!!

I l????ve ????n turkey although am due to go back to the UK next week to get new passport, l????ams ????nject????ons etc etc.

Hubby got sent to the army wh????le I was pregnant (????ts compulosry here) so he saw L????am at 2 months old and then not aga????n unt????l 10 months. They get on great and ????ts l????ke they have always been together.

Oh and ???? have 3 new weenot????ons wa????t????ng for me upon on return!!
  • LOL - Bedhead, i wasn't sure if you meant "don't do it" to the napies site or to having another baby LOL, LOL!!!! How you keeping? Still cooking in there?

Hey Dinky
    Didn't realise you were in Turkey. I'm jealous of your weather, but then don't think i'd fancy it all of the time! Your poor OH missing out on so much - glad your boys get on so well.

I feel so proud of myself today - i cooked a casserole and it was yummy (Matthew enjoyed it too!) It doesn't sound much, but i'm a nervous cook so this is the first time i've tried it! Sorry, just had to tell someone!!
  • Lol, I realised after I had posted that it could have meant either! Still cooking! Lazy little sod is showing no signs of turning up despite the fact that he's barely got room to wiggle any more. I am just crossing my fingers that I don't end up being induced coz I REALLY want to go to the birth centre not the hospital.
    xx
  • Hi Bedhead - gosh everyone's due dates have come round sooo quickly all of a sudden! I have 6 days to go now (in theory!). I have bought some eco disposables for my hospital bag but am determined to give the reusables a go asap with LO. No doubt it will be more fiddly with a newborn but worth the hassle.

Best wishes for your last few days of pregnancy - I hope you get to go to the birthing centre as planned. I am bouncing on my birthing ball to try and encourage things and will try some other "natural methods" too I think!
    39+1
  • Ooooh, good luck to you too, Redpod!