Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

MOTHERCARE AND NAPPIES

Hi

I see that Mothercare.com is now stocking a lot of reusable nappies. I got an e-mail from Mothercare the other day with a voucher code for 10% off most things. I e-mailed customer support to ask if this could be used for reusables (it says not for nappies on the small-print, so i thought i'd check). Customer support have just e-mailed back and said "it should be ok for reusables".

I don't think the offer is just for account holders or anything. I can't guarantee it'll work for you but i just thought that if you were going to be spending lots on reusable nappies there that it might be helpful for someone. Apologies if it doesn't work, but as i said, customer support say it should be ok.

The voucher code has to be used by midnight tomorrow (31st August). The code you enter at the checkout is NDR8. I hope this can help someone out there. (Oh, and sorry to the web people if i'm not supposed to mention other websites???)

Juliette