Forum home Babies Baby

Tots bots

Hi, does anyone here use Tots bots, and if so, what are they really like??

Replies

• I do, and love them! I've got the aplix ones, a mix of cotton and bamboo ones. The bamboos are thinner but don't seem any better at absorbing than the cotton. They do take a while to dry, but I tumble mine then leave them on a clothes horse in front of our gas fire overnight, then they're ready to go next day. They also look really cute on, especially the coloured ones, it's just a shame that you cover them with a wrap really! I'm using Bambino Mio wraps with mine as a friend gave me loads of wraps.

Corinna x
  • My staple nappy with lots of others thrown in also for variation. White wraps are boring on top of a colourful nappy, but that is when funky looking wraps come into play! I LOVE wraps!! The funkier the better!!!!!!
  • I have used the flexi tots and the new all in ones.

I used the flexitots from birth (lo grew out of them by 8 weeks) I found that they leaked often especially around the legs. I also found them to be very bulky.

The all in ones look great, but again we have had lots of leaks using them.

I have found the bumgenius all in ones better, they are sized though so work out more expensive.
  • Thanks for your replies!

Does anyone else use tots bots?
  • I've been using the birth to potty flexitots bamboo aplix my lo is 7 wks old and find they dont fit great and leak round the leg, I got 5 nappies for ??75 but wish id just bought 3 blueberries instead, they are my fave nappy and never leak.

xx
  • I've used Tots Bots original tots size 2 nippa fastening since my wee man was about 12 weeks old. He's now 18 months old and we're still using the same nappies.

Apart from the fact that they can take longer to dry (and are bulky on little ones) I have had no problems with them, and hardly any leaks (especially when compared to disposables). A friend who uses the Aplix ones has had a problem with her LO taking them off (but she doesn't always use a wrap at home because we live in Bangkok where its VERY hot!!

I'd have love to have tried the other brands I hear people rave about but, to be honest, my Tots Bots have been so good I've not needed to try any others. I simply splash out on fancy wraps - my favourite are the Starbunz character wraps!

Jo