Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Laundry service london?

Hello ladies,

I want to use a laundry service in london for our nappies, but was thinking of shaped nappies rather than old fashined flat ones. Does anyone know of a service that does this? If not, does anyone use a service with flat nappies? How long did it take you to get the hang of the folding. DO they leak?

Replies

• Hi Rubeeee

I don't know an actual service, as am only 22+5 weeks, but as I was looking in this forum, I followed a series of links and ended up finding this leaflet about London Council incentive schemes, which says the voucher can be used towards nappies or laundry services, so it ought to provide some info on where. If your borough isn't listed on the leaflet, ask them as apparently Southwark (my borough) does this even though it's not listed.

http://www.bambinomio.com/documents/1194275924.pdf
  • Laundry service is good for mummies to wash clothes in a reasonable price.i also want to use a laundry service in melbourne.actually i am a student in a university here and i don't have a sufficient time to wash my clothes.anyone suggest me a best laundry and uniform rental melbourne?