Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

New Site opinions?

Replies

• why havent they moved across though?

its topics from the past week or so that arent there as well which others have pointed out too...

i also dont like the uk in my name either!

this is pants!
  • We're still copying some posts across from the old site. The missing posts are in the:

- My baby was born in... Oct through Dec 2010 topics

- My baby is due in... July and August 2010 topics

They'll be there soon. Sorry about the delay in getting those posts copied over.
  • I don't like that my user name was changed without getting any options, so hopefully I've been able to change it to something else (testing??). But I'm sure we'll all get used to the new format.
  • no im talking about posts i have made recently in baby etc? they are there but not in my topics so not easy to find and re read through!
  • for those who missed their email from us, please check your junk mail folders and/or deleted folder.

we use an bulk email supplier and sometimes we have issues getting through spam filters.

even the web ninja's have some of our BX emails being blocked by the spam filters at BX towers.
  • mafia, how did you make the complaint? I'm neither here nor there about the new layout but I really am fuming about my name, sorry if that sounds petty but I use this for anonymous advice, unless on my terms!
  • The reply function is easy....

Seems pretty much the same. However, it looks a bit... boxey?!

What is the "subscribe to this thread" about? So you get notifications of responses? xx
  • testing to see my username x
  • oh dudes your so gay youve changed mine too! image
  • NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL!!!

Infact I find it offensive that you have changed my user name, told me that I am able to change it and then when I do you tell me that my real name is Offensive and can't be used. HOW DARE YOU!!!

If you are going to upgrade systems at least put in a decent profanity checkerthat can distinguish between actual words and those that are contained within others, we're not all blessed with surnames like SMITH.

:x
  • I've checked my junk mail, and I have a hotmail account which normally lets anything through - still waiting for an apology webninja....
  • I don't like it at all!! And I have major issues with the fact my user name was changed to baboon1. I thought bounty website was rubbish but i think i'll be spending more time on there now!! :roll:
  • argh! and after googling my name I now find all my yayw posts cos my name has been changed there aswell without letting me know! ffs!!
  • All my posts from DIS 2010 and Baby, Toddler are all missing.

ANNOYING!!!!

I like to look over them to see what people have advised.
  • ANd what has happened to due in August 2011?????
  • LOVE your name!!!!!! hahahahaha!!!! xx
  • hate it, its awful, dont see why they changed it it was fine before! ergh! pain in the ass
  • Subscribe to this thread adds the thread you're looking at to the 'my threads' page. If new posts appear in the threads you're subscribed to, the "Unread" counter in the top right of the page goes up.
  • I don't see much of a change, just a bit boxier & the quick reply is good. However haven't had a proper look yet.

Peanut baby, I just looked down to see who was online, was lmao when saw ur new name!!

Jxx
  • The posts from the old site which were in the due in August 2011 topic will be arriving on the new site soon. Apologies for the delay in copying these over.