Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ok, help please! Bug or not?

James was sick on Monday, and had to be collected from nursery. He wasn't sick again until Friday, when he vomited 3 times and had 3 horrid loose leaky nappies. During the week he's had bad nappies but not really leaky. Yesteday (Saturday) he didn't vomit and had one normal poo.

Today he's had 5 loose leaky nappies and one vomit.

So with the normal day yesterday I'm confused, is this a bug or not??

He's slightly off his food, and drinking a little less milk. But otherwise he's fine in himself.

The only other explanation I can think of is teething, (TMI) OH thinks the nappies smell a bit like they did last time he was teething. I can't say I paid that much attention! :lol: xx

Replies

• Sounds like the winter D+V bug to me. Erin had this last year and it went a bit like this, one minute ok, then not, then vomiting, I think sometimes just takes a while to fully get out of the systems, so lingers a bit.
  • Thanks for youe reply.

After 6 dirty nappies and 2 vomits today, I tend to agree. He's had gastroenteritis, then D&V. Just difficult to know if this is the first one not out of his system, or a whole new one!

Poor little man. xx