Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Where the hell are all their stretch marks?!

2»

Replies

• i've wondered this many times! i don't get it - money can buy you great clothes, hair, make up and a personal trainer but surely it can't stop you getting stretch marks! i suppose it could just be that only the stretch-mark-free celebs wear bikinis in public and others don't but it just seems like loads do.

i have to say it is reassuring to hear you all talk about your stretch marks. i am absolutely covered from the bottom of my thighs, right up across my hips, belly and bum and i got them really early in pregnancy too. when i went to aquanatal classes i didn't notice anyone else had any on their legs and i'd thought that noone in the world had them as bad as me! so its reassuring to know others think this too!

xxx
  • I have been told that staying hydrated and luck are in reality the only two things that keep stretch marks away. I drank almost a gallon of water a day whilst I used to be preggo. I used stretch mark cream of dermalmd day and night time after the first trimester. No stretch marks. I did use their oil in conjunction...just mixed in a couple of squirts. Both way...Either way...smells great and worked.