Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

advice please - confused!

Hiya, I'm new to the reusable thing, but have a hire kit (local council have a lot of funding and great kits etc) and I've really liked the totsbots aio v2, so I ordered 5 v1's off ebay. I'm hoping they will be good

However I've also been trying the 2 part fuzzi buns, most of which are ok but 2 have leaked, not sure why. Which nappies do you recommend, I like the ease of not having to use a wrap etc (I'm so easily confused it would appear) although have been using 2 part ones at night. Lo is 7 months and short but not skinny really so he fits best in small nappies, the med fuzzi bunz hang off him (possibly why they leaked). This is a long ay of just asking for general advice and recommendations image

Replies

• Options
    i didnt not get on with fuzzi's at all! they leaked no matter what i did!

i love my Little lamb bamboo AO1 and wraps! also bumgenius pocket at totsbots easyfits V2 x
  • Options
    i dont like my uzzibuns either, but i dont like poppers ull stop! the best for me has always been bumgenius pocket onesize.
  • Options
    love bumgenius too, tried the pop ins but didnt really like them x
  • Options
    smartipants are my favourite, and I prefer the poppers as lo cant get them off but she can with the velcro ones.