double push chair they takes maxi cosi car seat?

is there such thing? i have a maxi cosi car seat 0-12 months, and i need a double. is there a pram that can adapt to take car seat and then a normal double once car seat to big?

• the icandy pear definately takes the maxi cosi cabrio (and pebble i think?)when u get the adaptors, i think so does the peach and also the baby jogger city select....i have the pear and there are several combinations inc using a carseat and/or carrycot whilst in double mode...

http://www.icandyuk.com/products_detail.php?id=pear_stroller

hth x
  • The baby jogger city select takes the maxi cosi cabriofix and possibly the pebble. It has 16 different seating combinations. We have it and it's brilliant, especially as neither child has to be shoved out of the way underneath.

Xxxxx
  • we have the pear and it takes the maxi cosi just need the adapters x
  • All the baby joggers (side by side city mini/micro and the select) take the maxi cosi cabrio fix, phil and teds are a def too, and the icandy (believe they are linked to the company that make maxi-cosi). I think the lee bruss limo (can't remember what it's called) takes the maxi cosi too (along with their own car seat as an option too).

I believe the Jane ones only take the Jane seats but not totally sure as I'm pretty sure I saw an adapter for the maxi cosi on ebay. Ask the experts such as babyequipmentcomplete.com or glasgow pram centre - if you ring them I'm sure they will give you the low down.
  • I'd second the babyjogger city select - it takes the maxi cosi car seats and is an excellent pushchair

xxx
  • thankyou ladies.x