Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Best for Colic

My little girl is 5 weeks today and struggles with wind. She finds it hard to bring up wind when she has finished her bottle and tends to push it all out the other end. We started on Infacol which didn't do much. I then tried Dentinox, but this has made her constipated and even harder to get any wind up. Is there anything I can get from the doctors...or anything else I can get from Boots?

Thanks

Replies

• colief is miracle stuff, expensive but works!...some people sear by gripe water too
  • We used colief too in conjunction with infacol, it is really worth the money.

Does she have any of the other signs of colic, like bringing her knees up and crying for hours? If its just trouble with bringing up wind then coleif probably isnt the way to go as it helps to break down the lactase in milk to aid digestion rather than to bring wind up. YOu can double dose with the infacol and we found that this made it more effective.

Colic is vile I hope that your LO gets over it soon x
  • The day I switched to comfort milk for colic and constipation my life as a new mum changed for the better! I can't recomend it enough, presuming she is formula fed.
  • Try the Dr Brown bottles. They worked wonders for my son.

x x