Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

anyone have icandy peach blossom?

just wondering how old ur eldest is?

i really want this buggy but am worried the seat is too small, my daughter will be 22 months when my 3rd is born and i want the buggy to last until she's at least 3 xxxx

Replies

• oooh i loved this, LO was already quite sqished when we tried it though so opted for the pear, although your LO is probably a lot more petite than mine so you might get away with it, have you tried her in it?
  • havent tried her yet!!! i hate it when i get ideas in my head!! vicki has kinda swayed me to the baby jogger city select! decisions decisions!

is the pear easy to push? it looks so bulky! well u can road test for me and then let me know as u are due july.

the peach is soooooo nice tho xxx
  • i have used it as a double with DS and my friends 6 month old and its not bad, has quite a wide turn though, not as heavy as i though it would be either, doesnt seem bulky when pushing but does look big, i loved the jogger too but the peach/pear was the only one where you could have the toddler facing out at the front and the carrycot at the back which is what i was after
  • I have the peach as a single and my 3 year old nephew fits in quite nicely without being squished.

Have a look at the Nipper 360 double. Again, we have the single version and there is more than enough room for a toddler. I reckon I could even fit in at a squeeze!