Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Recommend a "spacious" changing bag/nappy bag

Hi all,

At present I'm using the Quinny changing bag and it's ok but a little on the small side!

So, can you give me your reviews on the changing bags you're all using. Ideally ones that are nice and spacious inside.

Thanks in advance x

Replies

• I have the free one that i got with the boots baby club, i can fit loads in, the usual changing stuff plus some toys and now a large lunchbox with her solids in. I really wanted to get a cath kidston one but i have no problems with this one at all so cant realy justify getting a new one!
  • I have a pink lining one, its got butterflies on it and is a bit bigger than some of the other ones in the range and its massive, I think all the pl ones are spacious though x
  • ive got a babba bing one from boots.Its got a section for baby/mummy/a place to put two bottle/soiled nappies if no bin/it comes with own changing mat.It really is mega.It was about ??56 from Boots but its well worth the money.Hubby doesnt mind carrying it either.

HTH

XX
  • I treated myself to a Lin and Leo (red leather) as I figured that if I can't carry a handbag for a while I will get one that at least looks like a handbag, I get so many compliments on it, it looks beautiful!!! :lol:

It is also v practical. Two insulated bottle spaces inside, plus three large pockets, I store wipes and nappy sacks in one, nappies in another (up to 8 max ish) and

the other internal pocket for stuff (infacol, dummy, spoons, scissors etc). It comes with a changing mat and there is enough room inside for bowls of food, yoghurt and a few toys/books. It then has two large zip pockets ont he outside, i fit my purse and phone in one and suncream, spare suit, sunhat and brolly in the ohter. It also has two small 'popper' pockets on the front which fit tissues, lipbalm etc etc.

It really is v spacious and I justified the expense as it will mke a great weekend bag when it is no longer needed for LO.

In summary, I love it!!! image
  • i have the miracle bag and it is awesome - i got it from tk maxx for 28 so a pretty good price too x
  • Thanks for the replies ladies -

Moomin-mama, I'm addicted to Cath Kidston and I've been looking at their changing bags online all afternoon but they don't look particularly big. I need to see one in the flesh really.image

I actually had one of the Boots ones but passed it onto a pregnant friend as i didn't think I'd need it!

jellytots, I've been looking at the PL ones today and they are really lovely. My friend came round earlier and she had one and it looked very spacious. I'm really tempted!

june09bride - I've just checked out the Bababing bags and they look good too. I can understand why your hubby is happy to carry it, they're much less girly than some of the others I've been looking at.

Thanks so much for your replies, I'm going to have a little ponder.

• OMG jokinguk, what a great reason to spend a little extra on a changing bag, I love it. And I also love the Lin and Leo bags but they're slightly more money than I want to spend.

Although, it sounds like the only thing you haven't got in there in the kitchen sink!image So I could be swayed, lol.

Summer76 - Aaaaaw, they look really nice too!! I was only in TK Maxx yesterday (and last Tuesday) so I'm sure I'll be back over there very soon.

Thank you both xx
  • I have a Jojomamanb????b???? one. It is quite stylish and money worth. I use it around 2,5 years. I am satisfied with it

http://www.mindfulmum.co.uk/style/2012/baby-changing-bags/
  • i have lin and leo in pink, it was a present, i too get lots of compliments - the idea with lin and leo is that it doesnt scream changing bag and it is actually a very classy handbag too. however, i had to say now lo is on solids and needs toys etc i have to take two bags, i never feel there is enough rooM! i am very disorganised though and can never remembr what ive put where and everything is always spilling out lol x
  • I've just bought the Skip Hop Messenger bag and am very pleased with the size of it. Also hubby likes it as it isn't too girly!! xx

• gemba44 - what colour skiphop did you go for?  I like the messenger one but can only find in black or lime green - I would like it in red ideally!

• They only do it in black or lime green unfortunately. I bought it in black xx

• I have an oi oi in giraffe print, really big and spacious. Then a pink lining one which I use mostly. I quite like the babymule ones and I think it's time for a new one... x

• I have the il tutti NICO bag. Gorgeous! X
  • Il tutti nico is my fab and also jujube fabulous both great quality roomy bags
  • Hi there, I was looking for a really nice one that could be easily mistaken as a normal handbag and manged to find one on a website called www.baby-beau.co.uk They do designer luxury changing bags....I have asked for one for Christmas....let's see if I get it!