Forum home Babies Baby

Baby jogger city select!

Hi, I just wondered if any of you had one of these double pushchairs!

Could you tell me the pros and cons to it, in your opinion and also how much it all roughly cost!

Many thanks!

Becky

Xxx

Replies

• Oh I have one and I fricken love it, best purchase I ever made my OH was pushing it yesterday and was like this pram is cracking its like not even pushing it!!!

Its very sturdy, great to put up and down, the chair is so light and easy to take off/change position, and the brake on the handle is just friggin genius, great sized shopping basket, so easy to steer.

I drive a golf and it fits in no bother, if you drive a car with a smaller boot the wheels pop off and again with such ease ( I am really really weak with no upper body strength so when I say with ease its with bloody ease!!)

DOwn side for me, which is prob related to sentence above, is that I find it heavy lifting it into the boot but no heavier than many others.

I have only used it as a single, long story short, spent ??450 on a babystyle lux 3 in 1, waster of friggin money and compared to the city select really is a rattly bag of shit lol I hated it so much I was happy to fork out ??439 for the select, would love the opportunity to get to use it as a double (am working on this) but even if this doesn't happen am still so glad I bought it for the sheer joy it brings in using it xx