Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Jumperoo on sale in Argos

No i don't work for argos but was in today and bought my daughter one, Its down to ??69.99.

Just thought for anyone who may be looking for one it makes it a little cheaper.

Replies

• damn i just ordered one yesterday for my little one and paid ??80 image
  • ooooh if you order it from Mothercare you can get price match AND 20% off with dicount code 33SB!! I did it last year and got mine for ??54 x
  • If youve got the room I would highly recommend this, my daughter loves it - ive been lucky enough to borrow off my best mate, but its not often reduced image
  • Ooh, can I just jump in and ask how you use the discount code? Does it have to be online, and if so how do you sort out the price match?

Thanks image
  • Hey- its on line- you order it online using the dicount code, then you call them (they have a pricematch phone line) and tell them you've seen it cheaper elsewhere and they refund the difference- They honoured the discount with me and a number of people I've spoken to as the discount is on top of their "never beaten on price" policy x