Forum home Babies Baby

need help asap

well im posting this everywhere after months im still stuck im going to a christening in 2 weeks and cant fing nothing to wear its getting me so down everytime i try find something i end up in tears, the weight just isnt going i hardly leave house now as just feel like a big fat frump :cry:

i need something that will look nice and make me feel nice otherwise im contemplating throwing a fake sicky and leaving oh to go with kids by himself which upsets me as he really wants me to go as we havent been anywhere together since well before zac was born image

anyway enough of me moaning here is the criteria so hope you can help ladies:

i have huge boobs (well they are to me used to be a 38b and i loved them i am anti big boobs on myself lol) im a 42 dd-e and breastfeeding exclusivley as zac refuses a bottle now

Top of my arms are fat and wobbly

huge saggy butt and i still look like im going to have baby any minute just a bit saggier i feel like it looks like i have a bum at front if that makes sense :roll: and im around a size 20

it looks like i have a big body with a little head and feel everything makes me look even bigger, boobs look superhuman and stomach looks like twins are in there

sorry to moan but is there any hope for me

Replies

• first thing to get sorted if you have big boobies now is a reallly well fitting bra that makes you feel good about your figure... i have BIG boobies and if i wear a badly fitting bra it makes my figure look awful. A Lot of shops i have had myself (34H btw) fitted at put me in a back size that is far too big so doesn't support my boobs as most of the support needs to come from the back strap.

Bra sorted?

right get hubby to have baby/ies for a day on his own this weekend and go (on your own) shopping and try on everything you see that you like... if you find something that works (e.g. a shape of top, style of jeans, cut of skirt) remember it and build from there.

Give yourself a break, you have had a baby and your body is probably still all over the place, mine is bonkers and baby is 9 months!
  • I could have written this post myself in January. I ended up buying a top in the plus size section of new look with leggings. I also had lots of tears a couple of tantrums and I couldn't throw a sickie because it was my own daughters christening. The styles at the moment are really rubbish for a post pregnancy figure particularly if you are on a budet and breast feeding. I am sure you will find something, best thing is to pay no attention to the size in the label, I got really hung up on it and really fed up. They just don't make clothes properly any more! good luck xx don't think I have been much help but just wanted you to know you weren't alone x
  • Have you been to shops such as Evans that are exclusively for sizes 14-30? They tend to stock clothes that are cut to fit women with curves much better. They also stock items that conceal what curvey women deem their 'problem aras' like the tops of arms etc. The problem with the high street is many shops, although they go up to a size 20/22 is that fashion is aimed at stick insects and doesnt suit every other shape. Good shapewear type underwear always helps too xxx
  • well oh is going to watch the tribe tomorrow and my friend is taking me clothes shopping she is under strict instructions from oh that i need to get a properly fitted bra and something i like and im not allowed to buy owt for anyone else fingers crossed it goes ok but we will see

had a bit of a nosey online at evans and simply be found this up to now i actually like it think i would wear with long leggings and flat shoes think it may work well on the bf front to what you think ladies

http://www.simplybe.co.uk/shop/product/details/show.action?pdLpUid=AX629&pdBoUid=3422#colour:1995,size:
  • oh and i get 20% off 1st order which eases the guilt a bit of buying myself something :roll:
  • what about a maxi dress? They are totally on trend and cover a multitude of sins! Wear with flat sandals and a wee short cardi if you are conscious of your arms! Good luck, and try to enjoy your shopping spree! Oh and jewellery always makes me feel good too x x x
  • sounds great hon... hope you and your friend have a nice day! get that bra first!!

someone has already said about control underwear! AMAZING STUFF! I use the m&s stuff as i haven't got the money for the pricier ranges but they have lots of good options for that too xx
  • I go with the maxi dress idea. They are height of fashion and are so loose and floaty they should hide any lumps and bumps (if you pick the right one it'll also flatter your boobs as it tucks in under them). Happy hunting.