Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

changing bag help

i have changed my pram and now have icandy peach in sweet pea colour and need a changing bag that will go with it and not sure what dont want to get the matching icandy one as reminds me of boring school bag, it cant be too small as needs to hold all my reusable nappy things for 3 kids, changes of clothes for sicky baby and bottles of juice for my other 2 boys plus other bits and bats i may need

any ideas as desperatley need to get one asap

Replies

• Options
    Hop Skip do great bags. I have twins and there is more than enough room for everything! I used to have a peach, but in black. There are plenty that clip to the handle bar.

xxx
  • Options
    I've got a Pink Lining one too - can't recommend it enough. It's fab and so pretty!!
  • Options
    lin and leo - they are amazing - like handbags and very stylish x
  • Options
    love the lin and leo bags unfortunatley a little to pricey for me :cry:
  • Options
    I have the peach in sweet pea too and so far I'm just using the free boots changing bag - I feel the colour of the pram is so strong it's hard to get a bag that won't clash! I don't like the icandy bag though it's like a bloomin suitcase, so bulky! I'll be checking out the suggestions on this thread for sure!1 x x :lol:
  • Options
    I have the pinnk lin and leo and it's divine!x
  • Options
    oh wont let me have a pink bag as he says its not fair on the boys even though they have dolls prams etc image ordered the yummy mummy bag yesterday should be here today or tomorrow :lol: but watching a few lin and leo bags on ebay as everyone always needs a spare image
  • Options
    We also have the candy peach but in blackjack.

We have the Pacapod satchel. It is quite boring looking, but I have found it my best buy by far!

x x
  • Options
    I am currently considering the pacapod portland but don't quite have as much carrying requirements as you so I would suggest a Ju Ju be prepared, the ju ju be range is lush and has great reviews. the be prepared is one of their bigger bags and has lots of neat little compartments and useful additions. you can see videos of it on u-tube.

After considering a ju ju be for ages I think I am going to go for the pacapod in the end as they are a little more versatile i.e. I can just take what I need for quick trips and the bag is expandable for the bigger trips.