Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Mums and Friendship Survey - help needed please!

Edit post

Hi Everyone

I am a young mum with a happy little 16 month old daughter. I am currently looking to return to further education and would like to conduct a piece of preliminary research around the feelings amongst new mothers in order to see if I am able to pursue this area for study.

I would very much appreciate your time in completing this small piece of research and answering the questions.

It doesn't matter if you are a first time mum or if you have lots of babies!. What I'm looking for is is to hear from UK mums and to hear honest answers on the questionnaire to give a true reflection of the emotions and feelings amongst mums.

The questionnaire should take around 10 minutes to complete and can be accessed by clicking here:

http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=6621f594-cca7-45ea-8ed7-9941c214d464

I may wish to conduct a follow up piece of research and I'd like to be able to share with you the findings of this research - so if you are willing to, please indicate at the end of the questionnaire with your email and name and I will email you back with an update.

Lastly, I'd appreciate if you could circulate this post to all the networks and mums you know, encouraging them to fill this in. Ideally I'd like to hear from around 200 mums over the next month - so I hope you may be able to complete to form and then pass it on.

Thank you for your time and help

Laura x

Replies

• Options
    Hi everyone - just wanted to say thank you so much for all the responses to this. You've all been really helpful! x