Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Jumperoo Bargin

Just found a bargin and thought I would share!

Tesco Direct have Fisher Price Jumperoos with 1/3rd off - saving over ??30. Ok, still works out ??65 with P&P, but from the amazing reviews it has it seems worth every penny!

elf x

Replies

• Options
    Hi I'd just like to say I bought my now 3 year old one of these and he absolutely loved it!!!!! Many a peaceful half hour or so with him playing away, it was a bargain at full price so I say snap em up at that price!
  • Options
    yes have to agree we got our little girl it at 4months and she she loves it 10 months we paid full price but worth everypenny x
  • Options
    I posted about this too in BIMay11 as I have just bought one image Mothercare are currently doing a price match promise so I rang them and they matched tescos price and they also send you a ??10 gift voucher. Also at the mo they are offering free p&p on orders over ??50 xxx
  • Options
    Thank you so much for this!! I have just ordered a jumperoo for my baby boy for Christmas and got free delivery as collecting in store. Been looking out for a bargain for ages as they have such rave reviews and this is the cheapest that I have found it so thank you very much! woo hoo to the jumperoo!!x
  • Options
    if you use the pricematch at mothercare and discount code 33SB you'll get 20% off on top x
  • Options
    Wow! I thought i done well there, but you girls have found even better deals - well done!

Ours arrived this morning - I'm very excited, but saving the fun for the weekend when daddy's here to share.