Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

all terrain buggies

We're going to try out the following buggies this weekend.

Jane Slalom pro

Baby jogger summit

Phil and Ted's Vibe V2

Out and About Nipper 360.

We also want to find a place to try out the:

Nurse Dakar

and

Mountain Buggy Urban Jungle.

Does anyone have any experience with any of these buggies?

Replies

• we looked at many of these as we also wanted a all terrain buggy

I rulled out the nipper, BJ and MB as they aren't parent facing in buggy mode, however these buggies do have good reviews so if this isn't an issue for you then do have a look at them.

I looked at one of the Jane's - it was a reverse facing had all the gear but in the end I personally felt it was so complicated (disk brakes) that there was more potential for something to go wrong. It did also have some good reviews though.

Phil and teds were ruled out as expencive and reviews weren't great.

In the end we went for a maxi cosi mura 3. had everything we were looking for including a double front wheel which I personally felt gave more stability going up kerbs. It's big, not very light and a little wide on the rear wheels but everything else about it is fab and will be able to tackle any terrain including snow which was important for us.
  • I have the Nipper and love it. It's currently in the hall waiting to go to a music festival this weekend so hopefully it will hold up ok with 2 children asleep in it.

H xx
  • thanks both. We're going to check some buggies out this weekend. I'm thinking just a sling may be the way to go for now, and see how we get along.