Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ordered some nappies!

So I have finally taken the plunge and ordered some trial packs of nappies. I used the cheeks and cherries website, and have ordered the 'Just Hatched' and the 'Slim-fit' trial packs. So I am know waiting on samples of :- Tots Bots Teenyfit, Tots Bots Bamboozle, Tots Bots wrap, Bumgenius V4, Bumgenius Flip and Itti Bitti Snap-in-one! Got a trial pack of the Close Parent The Pop In Bamboo too. I also ordered a trial pack of Bambino Mio from Mothercare, (just because I was ordering my breastpump and steriliser and got it free in the 3 for 2 offer!) Can't wait for them all to come and have a proper look and see what they are really like!

Jo xx

Replies

• We use charlie banana ones which are similar to the ones you've said above but much quicker drying x
  • Online cheap nappies are really very good and easy to buy it. There are many more options to select many of nappies , Espicially you can buy in christams also.