Forum home Babies Baby

mums of baby and toddler-naps?

if like me you are out with toddler 1-2x a day, do you find your baby always napping in pram? i am worried that she isnt settling in cot in day if i am in due to this, is this even a problem? what do you guys do?

Replies

• Yes, I used to find this was the case when my daughter was first born and I had to take my son to all his clubs/groups. However, I just made sure she settled herself in her cot at night. She's almost a year now and only has one nap so we all go out in the morning and afternoon and I make sure we're home for her nap. Don't worry, these things do sort themselves out.

Xx
  • at the moment she isnt napping in pram all the time, she is good at bedtime though
  • before a year old, what did you do?
  • i have a 6 week old and a 20 months old, my toddler hardly naps at all, nor does my baby in the day but she does settle in the night well, persoanlly i am not concered if she isnt napping in the cot in the day as that means i have to be in the house every day to facilitate that which is unrealistic and i think its good to get baby to nap where ever they may be.