Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Nappy advice

Hi all - posted in my BI forum too - looking for some advice please image

How are you getting on with your reusables? We so far haven't swapped over fully as we keep having leaks.

I have some pocket nappies, they always leak through the leg. One of them soaks through from inside to outside - think there's something wrong with that one

I also have a couple of wraps I was trying with prefolds. I have a Gen-Y and a Bummis. The Bummis is my favourite as it doesn't leak but everything else I have is unsuccessful.

What are your favourites?

(Posted in Born in July too)

Replies

• My baby is only 12 days old, and we are using a mix of Tots Bots Easy Fit and Close Parent The Pop In. Obviously with her being so young, I've limited experience, but both types of nappies seem to suit our needs so far, we have had a leak issue twice (once with each type of nappy), but both times were when hubby changed her so don't know if he didn't put them on right or had some other issue with them.

I have found both to be very absorbent, and so far I am happy with my choice.

Jo xx
  • we have charlie banana nappies and never had any leaks and they are super fast at drying too. x