Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

dribble ons - worth the money?

I hope so as ive just bought 3 online! Have a constant production line of bibs going on, and LO doesnt even have teeth and doesnt sit up yet so its only going to get worse. Supposedly they have knew technology to soak up dribble whilst staying dry, plus they look a little cuter than bibs, all DS's baby cute baby outfits are spoiled by a bib! I find his neck gets sore easily and i have to put zinc and castor on after baths and make it my life's work keeping him dry. Im sure when he's in nursery the staff won't be able to be as vigilant! Just wondered if anyone else had tried them? Have also bought some sock ons as i know for a fact they are great from other mums x

Replies

• I ordered some funky giraffe bandana bibs and they are fab. Similar to dribble ons but cheaper i think, got 5 for ??10.50. I also got sick of covering all his gorg outfits with bibs, and we were having to double bib as the plastic backed ones were naff for soaking the dribble up, so he needed an absorbant cloth one on top!

The bandana bibs are fleece backed, and amazingly the dribble doesn't soak through, but they still get wet on top coz he's a monster dribbler! He's quite good at keeping his socks though.

xxx
  • we got a teething necklace which has reduced the dribble loads! also got loads of non branded dribble bibs off ebay made by lovely mummys