Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

baby with extreme wind help#

:cry::cry::cry::cry: help got a baby 16 weeks screaming all day passing wind down below? tried everything help

Replies

• Hi

Have you tried an osteopath?

X
  • when was their last poo? Hope it has passed now, cycling legs really helps my little boy x
  • Have you tried Colief? My daughter had colic due to an immature digestive system that struggled to process lactose. Amazing stuff x
  • My boy did the exact same thing, turns out he need the teat on his bottle moved up the next stage, we were still using avent 2 when we should have moved onto 3. He was sucking so hard he was taking air in around the teat. Might be the problem(if bottlefed).

cx
  • Is this a new thing or has it been going on for weeks? If it's the former then changing bottle teats or milk might help. If it's the latter then he might have reflux - check out www.littlerefluxers.co.uk
  • have you tried some belly massage? circular motions clockwise helps or take the legs and gently bicycle them. also laying them on their belly helps. x
  • Hi, everything the other ladies have said is right. With my son I tried all of these things, but they didn't work (though colief did help a little). Turned out (too late, once we started weaning) tjat he was lactose intolerant. Not saying that thats the problem with your lo, but if nothing works maybe ask the doc about it? Hope things are sorted for you soon, I really feel for you! My 3wk old is showing signs of things going the same way image x x