Forum home Babies Baby

Question for anyone who's had a baby in December/Early January..or their own bday is then

I am now onto my 3rd month of trying for baby number 2, but am a bit unsure about trying too hard this month as I always feel a bit sorry for people with a december birthday (particulary as I would be due about 3 days after christmas).

What does everyone else thing about this?

Does it not really make a difference?

Thank you for your replies.

Squirt

Replies

• My daughter was born 19th December. She was in SCBU for a few days so we brought her home on Christmas Day. Best present ever! image All our NCT friends have children born Dec/Jan as well and the number of parties etc gets quite intense at that time of year. Therefore we always have a small family get together for Abby in Dec and have her main party later in the following year. Last year it was on Easter Monday and the weather was fab. She doesn't mind - she gets two cakes!

H xx
  • my bday is 20th dec. yeh it bothers me but its ok i deal with it.

when theyre little its easier but now i find getting friends over or doing something is very difficult so i normally dont bother.

i dont think it should put u off tho hun, baby could be early or late, u cant always plan these things xx