Forum home Babies Baby

sleeping

2»

Replies

• thank you, i have set up a baby hammock, it imitates the feeling in the womb, and i swaddled her before putting her in, shes been in there for the past 2 hours now and not a peep from her. she so comftable and looks so cute in it, i think its a good replacement of a moses basket, but have kept the basket for her cotbed at night xx
  • Sorry baby's caught a cold while so tiny.So hard to do anything for them.Hope she's feeling better soon.Hammock sounds good.

We had plenty of leaky nappies with my older children when they were tiny.Lost count of the poop up the back,down the legs,worst I can think of were the car seat needing to be washed after just such an incident on the school run,and the snowsuit frequently needed washing.When I had number 5 we bought the Pampers new baby,in the yellow and green pack,never had a single leak.I think they do the first three sizes,certainly while their nappies are liquid,soft poo,I think they call it on the pack..If you're getting a lot of leaks it might be worth moving onto the 2nd size,my babies never fitted the first size for more than a couple of weeks,but I never had leaks while using the New Baby ones.

• i don't think i put the one on properly when it leaked, as it only happened twice now and shes done more since then and it hasnt leaked, whew. well her cold is almost cleared up from what i can see and shes sleeping more now, i think she likes her hammock more.