Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Baby won't eat lunch or dinner.

Hi guys, my baby is 8 and a half months old. I started weaning her when she was 5 months and she's never refused food before. Now over the last week she won't take her lunch or dinner. She also isn't taking her full bottle at lunch time either so I'm worried she's missing out on food. Any suggestions on what I can do? I have tried feeding her later/early and it doesn't seem to make any difference.

Replies

• Have yo tried to resort to mostly finger foods as sometimes playing with food can help get them interested again?

• my lo goes through phases of this, he doesnt like feeding himself much but have found if i also let him have a spoon to mash the food around the bowl he will eat more from my spoon, its messy but i guess its natural to want to get involved and it means he eats x

• yours should be tiny an cutie. she started to have ego. but she isn't powerful enough to move or fight with much bigger adults. She may be a bit frustrated. Is there any meaningful thing she can? Yeah, I got it, if I stop eating. . . . . .

Is it nto?