Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

new mum looking for some friends :)

Hello ladies, ive joined this site due to the fact of me being the first of my group of friends to have a baby and although they never say it but i maybe feel theyre a little sick of my constant baby talk haha. i have a lovely 6 month old daugther. would love to speak to any simular young mums, or older mums, expectant mothers, anything image xx

Replies

• Hi sounds like me too image i feel like i keep boring my friends with baby chat too and feel a little distant with them because of it i think havent made any mum friends as of yet. I have a 4 month old boy, joseph image how are you finding being a mum, i am assuming this is your first little one? Are you breast or bottle feeding? Xx
  • Hello ladies, welcome to the site.  We have lots of lovely ladies on here both mums & mums-to-be willing to share tips & experiences with you.

If you live within Uk, you can also find a 'meet a local mum' section on 'Netmums' where you can post an invite or reply to someone elses within your local area.  'Mums in Touch' forum on here is a similar idea but not limited to area.

Best wishes & hoping you find some lovely new friends. x

• hello ladies im also new to this and im expecting my first lil one in two weeks! very nervous about labour and bringing him home would love to chat to you all image

• hey all im also expecting my first any day now and soooo anxious..im the first of my friends to get preg and i think they wish id judt shut up about it!

• Hello image i am exactly the same my daughter is 8 months old now and i am the only one of my friends to have a baby and i think they all loved it when she was little but now she older i hardly see them! Could do with another mum to chat with xx
  • so where is everyone from??? im english but live in poland so my circle of friends can b limiting with language then baby time!

• I live in england essex, did you move to poland then from england xx
  • yeh..i meet my now husband in the uk and moved away a year later..i love it over here..the only thing its missing is primark lol x

• Hi MummyVic..how r u hun? sorry on late reply been away for xmas n nye.

she is my first and i love it! wasnt planned but wouldnt change a thing! what about u?

i tried n tried to b.feed but she rejected so reluctantly had to go with other option

u? xxx

• Hi All ...

I'm also new to this site ... I'm from Essex & currently on Maternity Leave & dont quite know what to do with myself so thought I would check this out & see who I can chat too ... Currently due in two weeks with my first baby! 

Kate x

• Hello Katy image im from essex to, where u from?

oo how exciting!! u all prepared and do u no what your having!

i have one little girl xx

• There seem to be a large number of us from Essex on here.  I'm in Britain's oldest recorded town image