Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Silver Cross 2013 Linear Freeway Country Club Special Edition - Very posh!

Hello everyone!

I am 6 and a half months pregnant and going a bit loopy looking at pushchairs.. So many to consider! I had shortlisted - Uppababy Vista, Mamas and Papas Sola, iCandy or iCandy Peach. But have just came across this lovely, vintage, very posh looking pushchair - the Silver Cross Linear Freeway Country Club Special Edition. I think it's just my style, has that classy look to it. However, unfortunately I can't find any reviews for it. Can anyone help please?? I'm a bit of a novice...

Replies

• Looks very smart. 

I wold have thought the reviews for the standard linear freeway would tell you about the  pram itself. 

• Hi Tinkerbell,

I really like the look of this. I have the Linear freeway domino from 2011 and I intend to use it again for this one. It is a lovely looking pram which is very comfy for both newborn and toddler. It has a good shopping basket and the materials are lovely. Also you get the carrycot, footmuff and raincover in with the price.

Down sides are: it is bulky and we struggled in our cottage with it but think it would be fine in this house. You also have to take the seat/ pram part off to put it into the car.

I would go and try it or try the standard linear freeway to see what you think. I love mine and am looking forwrad to using it again.

SB x

• Hi - I have been debating whether to get this pram too..I really like it - I was going to get the new Wayfarer.

Just need to know which travel seat fits in.

I bought a Maxi Cosi car seta and John Lewis aren't sure if it will fit so may have to purchase a silver cross car seat. 

• have you actually tried to use one? if not then id highly reccommend you go try one out they are big and bulky and you might want to see if it fits into the boot of your car! My brother bought one for his daughter (not the special edition a sugared one) and they ended up changing buggy after about 2 months as his gf was struggling with the weight of it my neice was prem so it wasnt like she was a heavy baby either!

I might br wrong but im sure its only the silvercross car seat that will fit on it unless they've taken out adaptors recently!