Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

missed period

I have a scenario... I'm 27 & have been on bpc since I was 19... I'm cycle has always been regular since I was 12... to the day & hour... my last mc was 11/14/13... I missed you the last pill of my pack due to an unexpected event... but took it 12hrs later... I was sexually active during the last week before my placebo week & the weekend after I was supposed to start. We used condoms but unfortunately they broke on 4 separate occasions (brand new pack) I've taken multiple hpt they're all negative except for one where I saw the slightest faint line... but then after that all were negative. I've even had my blood drawn twice & it was negative (12/19/13 & 12/24/13). I had the cramping in my right lower abdominal area then all over my tummy but mostly in the lower part, lower backaches, & a lot of indigestion & heartburn, i am tired a lot, but im also a 12hr night shift nurse, i also urinate a lot but I think i am taking in more fluids, I haven't had any spotting except for a creamy egg white consistency on 12/16/13- I was sexually active that morning as well... I have an appt on 1/14/14 with my gyn to see what's going on, but I can't shake the feeling that I could be pregnant... any thoughts or suggestions are greatly appreciated