Forum home Babies Baby

Eczema sufferers - please read

Hi

I am looking for volunteers whose little ones are currently suffering from eczema.  I have developed a range of baby products which are currently in the final stages of testing and I am looking for people who would be willing to try out our cream which has been developed for eczema sufferers.  It has been used successfully on both children and adults (from 6 months to adult hood, although results are much better in child sufferers).  It is made from completely natural and gentle ingredients.

What I ask in return is that you are able to give a detailed review of the product, and possibly to take a before and after picture of the affected area in order to determine effectiveness (if you feel comfortable with this). IMPORTANT NOTE:  I only require a picture of some of the affected area. I do not want pictures in which any body part is distinguishable. 

If you think that you might be interested in helping, then please email me at [email protected] to discuss this further. I am looking for about 6 volunteers.

Thanks for reading

Lisa

Replies