Forum home Babies Baby

Grates and Rates

Tell us for our June feature what you rate or grate about your little one this month.

Replies

• Rates: My little girl has started to say cute little words and sometimes blabber which is very adorable.
    Grates: Toddler tantrums have started so soon (17 months) Cant cope with it at times? image
  • Rates; Jack can say more words now, and i can understand what he wants now a little easier.

grates;he keeps taking his trousers off, and has a tantrum when i try to put them back on him

(Jack is 22 months)

• RATES: Going to the park in the sun just because we can and the girls loving it.

GRATES: This horrible sickness bug that wiped the girls out for nearly 2 weeks.

• RATES:   The clocks going forward means I can get up at 6 instead of five with Harry!   

Love seeing Harry & his little cousin Max holding hands together or giving each other a hug or kiss  too cute

GRATES~:   Not listening..... find it very hard when I ask / tell Harry to do something and he just totally ignores me.... takes after daddy! image

• rates: my son said he loves me!

gates: my son said he want to be as fat as me, so want me to give him the chocolate!
  • Rates: A fantastic day with family & friends on the Watercress Line and a Day Out with Thomas!

Grates......... will have a grumpy very tired harry tomorrow but will be worth such a nice day
  • Well my lil Eva has just started to walk! she looks soo cute. I love to watch the concentration in her face as she waddles like an elderly lady wearing a nappy. She is nearly 15months old and was begging to think she would never walk as she is an expert crawler and i'm sure she can get up 2 10mph when she wants to! So this month this has been the greatest plus my lil girlie gives the most amazing cuggles and when asked for a kiss she will pout her lil lippies!