Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Jan 15 Babies

1363738394042»

Replies

• I'm dreading it now as its a drop-in rather than a party and my family and my other half a have never met and to say they're different is an understatement...

oh what a wee soul :( that sounds awful. I don't know anything about nappy rash. Lucas is lucky enough not to have that problem. Have u tried letting her wee bum air as much as possible? I don't even know what else to suggest 

• I'm sure it'll go fine essie

turns out grace has a thrush infection that's why it wouldn't heal. Now have some cream to use. Also she has hand foot and mouth disease. Lucky it's not too bad. Poor thing

• Oh what a shame :( hopefully she perks up soon

• Hello.

Right, as we posted a page or so back, now that your lovely babies are turning one (yay!), we're going to promote you all to the shiny new Jan 15 Toddlers thread. (Essie86, you're not allowed to be sad!)

Really look forward to seeing you all over there (we might even send you a little birthday gift when you post...)

We'll be closing this thread in a wee while, too, just to avoid confusing everyone by having two threads on the go at the same time.