Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Twins

Replies

• On the 27th that will take you to 35 weeks, we are both at same stages i am 33 tomorrow but my consulItant doesn't want me going to 35. 

At the moment i am looking to be admitted on the 21st and then it could be any day any time.

i hope everything is fine today i know its very hard im finding it hard just as

• My consultant says i would come in in the morning 27th and take the section.so it means you are doing 34th?

It's harder than i thought dear, we will get through.

Have you bought all necessary?  What about space? Helping hands?

• Fingers crossed for you that you keep your little ones cooking a bit longer I'm sure your in safe hands.  Fab pic btw I can't wait now to get nearer my due date 26 weeks now so just about to end the second trimester onto the final run 11 weeks to go and counting.  Will they be attending Xmas dinner hmmmm who knows hey I'm getting them a baby gym mat thingy from Santa just in case.  Can't wait to hear all about your special deliveries and how easy it is with more than one baby lol. Xxxxxx

• Looks like you are having a scheduled section. Unfortunately at my hospital there are no scheduled slots free!! Or cots!! So consulItant saying come in on 21st as an inpatient and then when a space and cots arise, he will do the section! Rubbish for me that is as hubbie at work and finishes friday for a week but im being admitted Wednesday. He's trying to get thurs and fri off.

my back, hips and knees all hurt...

are you still in hospital??

• image33 wks tomorrow 

• Still in the hospital tho, hanging out with hubby.....been discharged. 

Come to think of it@ flaxley....your bump looks so smooth no stretch marks ...what magic did u do? I feel so sorry your consultant isnt scheduling you for an elective caesarian section.

I planned travelling to  the states before now to have my trios but i m glad i ddnt....

Please take care love

@kayagh, smiles.....sooner than you think love

• imageWas having pains again so i got sttapped.

• Seeing yr belfie i also saw how much stretch marks you have bless you xx  

i have a scan on Thursday so i will see if anything has changed but i doubt it.  wish it was elective. They still need to fit my pre op in and also every day at hospital will have to fast from breakfast incase any slots arise!! Not happy..

• Ohh dear I thought you were discharged. poor you. Xxx 

why are you having pains what are they saying. 

• Well,It was more braxton hicks contractions As well as the fact that babies are really so active they said. I was given some codeine along with paracetamol to relieve me of the pains.It worked perfectly as I just got home now with hubby.....Feel so much better.

would be having a growth scan tomorrow with the consultant. Are u aware of the trios sex? Meanwhile, are they wanting you to go into normal labor? Since no preparation has been made or suggested as per birth plan

• Glad you're home now and feeling better. Take it easy now and rest. 

Well they do have a birth plan just unfortunately there us no spaces in the operation theatres. No they do not expect me to go natural labour. 

It is a growth scan on thursday. 

• Yes 2 girls and a boy xx

what about you x

• Wow ladies ya both almost there...im barely 21weeks 5days today and its getting harder got confirm yesterday im having twins boys on my second ultrasound they told me boy/girl I was excited but then a wk later they told me boys and now again boys so I guess they are not wrong no more. but im glad they are doing find 15oz and 1lb hr 143 and 156!!

• hi babyhope. Glad the sexes are now confirmed as 2 boys And with good weight aswell :)

We should do a tally of everyone what their having....

im 2 pink

1 blue x

• imageblue twin boys 21 wk 5 days

• image Boy and girl think girls are I'm the minority 

• Wow, it's amazing seeing those bumps.... I'm expecting 2 but not sure of the gender yet... 16 weeks on Friday! Me and hubby have a private scan booked to find out the gender on Saturday but feeling rubbish with a heavy head cold!

good luck mhills27...

lisa xx

• Congrats Lisa not good news bout your cold tho.  I had a private scan too worth every penny.  I'm 26w3d with my precious little two got my next growth scan on the 26th.  Really starting to slow down these days. 

Other than your cold how are you feeling?