Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Sept 15 babies

Replies

• imageimage well skylar is 6 wks now she was christened last week and she has started sleeping from 11pm until around 7am she is full of cold so abit grumpy tho lol she is now 9lb 1, so doing well.

• Haha at that certificate, murf! Where did you find that? I want one..!

And wow, Skylar looks beautiful in that christening dress - love her little fists!

• Ah murf I'm so jealous!! So nice for you that skylar is sleeping through for 8 hours... Can't wait for that!!! Zzzzzzzz

• Out of interest is she breast or bottle fed? Ive heard that bottle fed babies can sleep longer because formula takes longer to digest... Wonder if thats true???

• You can get a pack of all different ones from Amazon lol she always has the fists she did a photo shoot and nearly all of them had fists in lol image

• She is bottle fed she takes 5-6 ozs every 4-5 hours during the day 

• Lyra sleeps 11.30 wakes 6 am for bottle goes back to sleep till 9 am then, shes bottle fed i have had to get her lactose free milk to see if that helped with her sickiness and now she is taking between 3-4 ounces rather then the 1 1/2 to 2 she was doing on normal milk, 

aw she looks so cute in her dress :) 

lyra enjoyed her first halloween imageimageimageand i had to share my girls outfit as i was impressed with how it turned out :) tutu and hair falls made by me :) xx

• Beautiful pics murf & sfw!! 

so the bottle vs breast theory is accurate so far as you guys both have munchkins that are sleeping longer at night! Hopefully my little man will start sleeping longer at night soon... Maximum now is usually around 4 hours! 

• He will get there soon at least lyra seemed to like her costume skylar not so impressed lol ph and the boys couldn't be left out lolimageimage

• SW2 i wouldnt be to bothered they may sleep longer on bottle but what i wouldnt give to be breast feeding her sadly she would not latch at all so bottle was only choice, plus cant base anything on lyra atm as she is very poorly she has had really bad constipation since changing her milk it is starting to sort out now and she is taking more feeds so may end her waking more once her belly settles 

aw bless her murf still cute as ever even if she not too pleased xx

• Hi,

Lyra and Skylar look so cute, can't believe how much they and Stanley are changing already...image

He's a bit grizzly today as he has had his first jabs all he has some since is sleep, scream or whimper :-(  James keeps going over and stroking Stanley's head when he cries which is really sweet.

• Poor stanley! We have that to look forward to next week! 

• Hi all, we just wanted to pop by and see how your babies are treating you? We're guessing all the jabs should be done, you might have registered your baby names, but the big question is, anyone managed a nights sleep yet? (Shall I get my coat?).

Fancy posting a new pic? We'd love to see how they're all changing.

• Well me and skylar have just got out-of hospital she was admitted with bronchiolitis ended up with oxygen headbox and feeding tube 5 day stay and home now. With still be poorly for a couple of weeks but in the mend at least her injections r postponed by a week lolimageimage

• Oh murf, so sorry to hear about Skylar, you must have been in pieces. SO pleased to hear she's home now though.

• oh poor skylar! & poor mummy!... Its so rough seeing them go through that!. 

Plodding along here... Still not getting a decent stretch of sleep at night... Usually 4 hours max (from start of 1 feed to start of next)... & he's just this past week started having bad gas pains at night so is more difficult to settle after his feed.... so i'm feeling pretty exhausted a lot of the time!! I just keep reminding muself that itll all soon (hopefully) be a distant memory!. 

Dayton had his 8 week check today (but they refused to do his vaccinations as he's 5 days shy of 2 months... So have to make the 30min trip to the docs again next week... Usually 30mins would be nbd... I used to work very close to there so am used to driving that distance every day... But when i'm sleep deprived & having to plan trips around his feeds / naptimes its all so much more difficult isnt it!!. 

Dayton is being referred for physio on his neck as he is having a little trouble turning his head to the left... I think its pretty common & hopefully easy to fix as its so early on. the doc also confirmed he has a partial tongue tie (which i suspected) but he feeds fine so i'm reluctant to mess with it... Doc said they'll refer him to get it cut if we want. My husband has the same thing & he's managed fine so hoping Dayton will be the same. Any of you guys have experience with this??

• Here's a pic from last week of little man & the dog having some chill out time on the play mat! & from his weigh in last week... Still gaining around 0.75 - 1oz per day! :)image

• Beautiful and the dog abit of a similer oneimage

• Hi everyone, we just wondered if when you were having your babies, delayed cord-clamping was discussed at all? We've started a thread about it and would love to know your thoughts. Over and out for now!