Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Sept 15 babies

Replies

• I had read all up about that & really liked the idea as it does seem to have some benefits.. but i wanted to donate Daytons cord blood so we had to clamp right away so the doctor could do that. The opportunity to potentially save some lives felt more important to me.

• I also wanted to donate it but the hospital i went to doesnt do it but never heard of cord clamping.. 

Thank you for the lovely gifts(delayed i have had them a while) i have the dummer sterilizer on my pram all the time i found it very handy all the cleaning stuff is gone now worked great i am a cleaning wipes addict i have many different packets and smells :) 

lily have her jabs last thursday still bit groggy but getting better she is offically 2 months old today i can not believe it she is still in newborn size 0-3 is massive on her stillx 

imageimageimage

• Iya ladies. Hope you're all well, im new on here, its my first baby this time, just wondering if its normal for me to be soo panicky about everything lol xx 

• Hiya Fow92 and welcome! Please do tell us all about your new arrival and feel free to share a pic too! And the panicking thing, totally normal! I remember that well with my first!

• Thanks for your reply, miah is now 9 and half weeks old, she is doing really well, its crazy being a mummy very nerve wracking im hopin that the worrying will get better tho lol, xximageimage

• It does we've got that dress lol just still to big but at least I know it looks mice on she looks very happy x

• Yh its lovely isn't it, how old is your baby then? N good glad uv sed that lol, everytime she has a bit of a cough or anything i panic haha, is she your first or have u got other kids? Xx 

• Skylar is 9wk 3days tomorrow iv had a complicated time with kids but a run down is my eldest a boy would of been 10 but he died when he was 6m old then o have a boy who is 7 on Friday then a boy who is 3 but he has global development delay and is hypermobile and some behaviour issues but is lovely lol then I lost a baby boy at 15wks pregnant then I had an early miscarriage then iv just had my little girl x 

• Aaawwww how awful for u image but at least u av got ur beautiful kids now, n wa is global development delay if u dont mind me asking? N aaawwww that must ov bin awful, wa happened? If u can't talk about it id totally understand xx

• My son had a condition called vactral association he had a few problems in clouding his arm had a bone missing his heart had a problem was he was 3h old he had an op on his windpipe then a heart op at 1wk he was home till Jan then stopped breathing when feeding I got him bk but when they investigated hos windpipe was nearly closed a problem with his 1St op so they took him to theatre and unexpectedly his aorta burst and he blead out in theatre. and globe development delay means he has speech delay and all mile stones are reached later he has very weak joints so walking is hard but he gets about ok image

• Omg 😱 that must ov bin the hardest thing eva to go through im soo sorry. I suppose u still get upset over it now dont ya, image n aaawwww at least he is healthy in every other way tho, is everything ok with skylar then? Xx does it make u worry about having more children? Xx 

• I'm OK I actually enjoy talking about him lol  Skylar seems OK she has been in hospital with bronchiolitis but seems OK she has a check over and a heart scan on Thu so hopefully all goes well. Iv had 4 c sections now so I was steralised when I had skyler so no more baby's lol

• Oh god thats wa scares me the thought ov her getttin bronchiolitis 😢 is it really bad? N y do they get it? N wa do they do in hospital? N aaawwww glad it hasn't bothered u me askin about him xx 

• They don't always go into hospital with it it's scary at the time but she ok now imageimageimage

• She back to herimageself now tho lol 

• Wa do they do for them in hospital? Xx 

• Glad she's better now image how long ago did she have it? N how long did she av it for? N wa causes it? Xx 

• It's just a virus so can get it from anywhere,  she was in 4 days but just depends she was fed threw the tube for her to rest and the box over her had oxygen going in

• Aaawwww did she av a really bad cough is that y she was in there? N is that alls they can give them, oxygen? Xx did any ov ur other kids av it? Xx 

• The cough wasn't to bad it was the weeze and breathing really hard and fast no others didn't get it. Just her yer oxygen only treatment but not all need it it depends how bad it makes there breathing